This is a list compiled from news headlines, White House press releases and data from various government agencies tasked with reporting on these statistics. Please share this post to counter the negative coverage of our president!!
*Nearly 4 million jobs have been created since the election in November of 2016.
* More than 400,000 of these new jobs are in the manufacturing sector! Manufacturing jobs are growing at the fastest rate seen in over 30 years. Obama said it couldn’t be done – that the jobs were never coming back. Glad he’s not the president any longer! Pessimism never wins my friends.
* Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
* New unemployment claims at a 49-year low.
* Median household income has hit the highest level ever recorded.
* African-American unemployment at the lowest rate ever recorded.
* Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
* Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
* Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
* Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
*Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
* Under Trump’s Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
* Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
* The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. The Trump Administration is committed to VOCATIONAL education.
* A whopping 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
* Retail sales are surging – up another 6 percent over last year.
* President Trump signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After the historic tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back into the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
* As a result of the GOP tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
*Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
* Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
* Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines. (More jobs!! Promises made, promises kept!)
* Record number of regulations eliminated. A whopping 26 eliminated for every new one implemented.
* Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
*That old Obamacare individual mandate penalty is GONE.
* President Trump’s Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
* Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. As a result, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
* Medicare program has been reformed to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
* President Trump signed Right-To-Try legislation.
* Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
* The Trump Administration has reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent in 2017. (Great start, hoping to see more!!)
* President Trump signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
* Increased American coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
* The United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
* Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.(YES!)
* Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
* Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion for next fiscal year.
* America’s NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
* Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
* Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
* Confirmed Supreme Court Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh.
* Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
—> * Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem. <—
—–> Acknowleged the Golan Heights as part of Israel <—-
* Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban from six nations, upheld by Supreme Court.
* Issued Executive Order to keep Guantanamo Bay open, keeping terrorists off of American soil.
* Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. Negotiations with Canada are underway.
* The Trump Administration reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. To increase U.S. exports.
* Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect Americas national security.
* Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
* Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement
*Reduced federal funding to Planned Parenthood
*Strengthened the Mexico City Policy expanding prohibitions on American taxpayer dollars funding and or promoting abortion abroad.
We will add to and update this list as we get more headlines and proof of Promises Made and Promises Kept. Please continue to pray for the President and our nation. ~Stacy