The protests in Austin Texas have taken a turn for the absurd. As ProLife protesters sang Amazing Grace, a small group of pro aborts in orange t shirts began to chant “Hail Satan!” This can only be heard at the very end of the video, yet it was reported on twitter by activists at the scene numerous times during the day. All of this to prevent the Texas Legislature from passing a bill, SB5, that would prevent abortions after 20 weeks and require abortion clinics to abide by the same safety standards as ambulatory care centers.
John 8:44: Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Adam Cahnman was in the Capital Rotunda and witnessed the insanity first hand. It’s his video that is embedded below:
- WATCH: Pro-Abortion Mob Chants ‘Hail Satan’ In Texas Capitol Building To Drown Out ‘Amazing Grace’ (patdollard.com)
- ‘Hail Satan’: Abortion supporters troll pro-lifers outside Texas capitol (twitchy.com)
- Watch: Abortion Supporters Chant ‘Hail Satan’ While Pro-Life Activists Sing ‘Amazing Grace’ Outside Texas Capitol (theblaze.com)
- Texas State GOP Rep. Sanford Says Pro-Choice Demonstrators Are Chanting “Hail Satan” (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Texas Abortion Protesters Hijack ‘Amazing Grace’ (pjmedia.com)
- ‘Hoes before embryos’: Pro-aborts class up Texas Capitol, recruit more kids [pics] (twitchy.com)
- Pro-Abortion Activists Tied to Planned Parenthood Being Paid to Protest (conservativeundergrounddotorg.wordpress.com)