Obama actually lowered the office of the Presidency to the level of Infomercial salesman, hawking the Obamacare 800 number at his press conference yesterday.
Sean Hannity took him up on the suggestion and called in. The result was hilarious! And sad, since we are all on the hook to pay for this fiasco.
HANNITY: They’re really telling you to tell us to check back in on the website in off-hours. Does that mean that I should go on at like three in the morning?
OPERATOR: It was saying early in the morning and late at night, but some people say they do that and still can’t get in.
HANNITY: So people are reporting to you the real deal?
OPERATOR: Yes sir, they are.
HANNITY: Have you ever got anybody that really likes it yet?
OPERATOR: Umm, no, not really.
- Obamacare Operator Fired For Talking With Sean Hannity … Hannity will give her a year’s salary and help her find a job (cryandhowl.com)
- Obamacare operator fired after taking call from Sean Hannity (CLICK TO LISTEN) (gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com)
- Hannity pays ACA operator’s salary (politico.com)
- Amy Holmes: Only Person Fired Over Obamacare ‘Fiasco’ Was Operator Who Told Hannity the ‘Truth’ (mediaite.com)
- Sean Hannity to Give Year’s Salary to Operator Fired for Saying No One Likes ObamaCare (ijreview.com)
- Obamacare Operator May Have Liked Her Job, But After Talking to Sean Hannity, She Can’t Keep It (pjmedia.com)
- Obama Administration Fires Operator Who Spoke With Sean Hannity (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)