Live at 5 pm CST:
We are all trying to cope with the violent deaths of nine innocent Christians earlier this week. None of us can truly experience the heartache of the victims families and close friends, but we do feel pain and loss. We will discuss this tonight on the program. Also on deck is my definitive take on the Rachel Doleful mess.
I have all of your favorites as well.
- Obama is exhausted by our refusal to accept gun control
- NBC gets smacked on gun control
- Dylann Roof shot those people because he hated them. That’s what happened. It was a racist attack.
- The most relevant things about the Popes Encyclical
- Lefty blogger wails RE: Williams joining MSNBC
- 2nd Amendment Update: 9 Facts to Consider