Here’s what is setting the world on fire today… (literally!)
- Ahead of debates, Obama campaign tries to lower expectations: and rightly so! I’m expecting the Obama Romney debate to be one of the best nights on tv bar none!But the high-profile events are just as crucial for Obama, who was an uneven debater during the 2008 Democratic primaries. In that way, some of the Obama campaign’s tactical lowering of expectations is also rooted in the truth. Aides say the structured – and time-limited – nature of the debates isn’t a natural fit for Obama, who often is long-winded when answering questions during news conferences or town hall-style meeting.
- UK joins Persian Gulf war games in show of force to Iraq: Yeah, they’re flexing, but is anyone in Tehran paying attention?
- The ACLU strikes again! This time it’s those intolerant Father-Daughter dance participants!
- You need not wear Gucci to get into a Michelle Obama rally, but you can’t wear THAT!
- Media Matters partners with the Department of Justice. The Daily Caller gets the crickets…
- Obama team tries to lower expectations for debates (cnsnews.com)
- Obama team tries to lower expectations for debates (charlotteobserver.com)
- Obama Campaign Keeping Expectations Low Before Romney Debates (cleveland.cbslocal.com)