Yes. Gun crime is DOWN. Specifically the number of gun killings dropped 39% between 1993 and 2011 per the Bureau of Justice Statistics report released yesterday. Buff up on these facts and share them in your community!
Happy Wednesday! Here are your headlines:
- Embattled Republican Mark Sanford wins South Carolina special election to replace Tim Scott: (usatoday.com)
- Senate passes Internet Sales Tax to “level the playing field”. The only words I have are unfit for public consumption! (Townhall.com)
- Pro Life warrior Abby Johnson is coming to town for the Vitae Banquet (VitaeFoundation.org)
- STUDY: Gun crime has plunged, but Americans think it’s up… (latimes.com)
- General Conspiracies – Re: Gun crime has plunged, but Americans think it’s up (disclose.tv)