Here’s what’s on my mind for the radio for Wednesday:
- The ubiquitous Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich joins the list of items that is RACIST!
- Senator Mike Lee will testify at Senate Judiciary Hearing entitled: “The Obama Administrations Abuse of Power”
- US Embassy in Cairo Egypt is stormed by Islamic militants… Pres. Obama says sorry!
- The very best breakdown of Obama’s presidency in statistics you can actually use.
- Cool Tools: The USA Today Electoral Tracker – 270 via any scenario necessary, just click and see…
- Unreal: Mob storms U.S. Embassy in Cairo; Embassy tweets apologies for hurt Muslim feelings (twitchy.com)
- Charles Krauthammer: US Embassy Should Have Told Protesters in Egypt to ‘Go to Hell’ (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Egyptian protesters scale US Embassy wall in Cairo – Fox News (foxnews.com)
- Mohammed Movie Protests: US Consulate Staffer Killed in Libya, Cairo Embassy Stormed (cnsnews.com)
- Sound Familiar? Islamists Storm U.S. Embassy and America Apologizes (commentarymagazine.com)
Please follow and like us: