*UPDATED~ Okay ya’ll here are the hits of the day in preparation for tomorrow. Lot’s to cover, lots to look at and discuss:
- Tabitha Hale: My uterus is not a political tool. I totally agree.
- How long should the Obama Administration and Democrats blame former president Bush for everything? Madeleine Albright says: “Forever.”
- Paul Ryan had a college sweetheart, and she was Black. Why does this matter? The leftists want you to know that he’s still a racist anyway.
- New Black Panthers interview children on Black Holocaust before launching into anti Semitic hate.
- Akin Doubles down and says he’s staying the course on Hannity.
- National Review’s Jim Geraghty says Akin should go. Cause McCaskill and Planned Parenthood want Akin to stay.
- EPA’s coal pollution rule struck down in court
- Switzerland hit back Tuesday at a US presidential election campaign video that portrays the country as a tax haven.
- What You Haven’t Heard About Ryan (rushlimbaugh.com)
Please follow and like us: