Tuesdays are usually a seriously busy day for me, because I have to prepare for numerous radio hits on Wednesday. I usually blog quite a bit and consume copious amounts of news from great sources online. To keep this information to myself is simply criminal. Accordingly, Henceforth: Tuesdays, SOTR readers will have access to the very best content that I could find! And it will be in link form for proper dissemination via Twitter and Facebook and such so on and so forth. To wit:
- American Enterprise Institute declare this the weakest recovery of any in the known universe since 1970: http://www.aei-ideas.org/2012/07/u-s-recovery-weakest-of-any-in-the-world-since-1970/
- ICYMI: Some executive got his panties in a bunch and attacked a lovely Chick Fil A worker last week, and then got fired: http://www.libertynews.com/2012/08/01/liberal-bullies-chick-fil-a-employee-at-drive-thru-video/
- Naked DC gives cogent apparel advice to Sarah Palin: http://nakeddc.com/2012/08/07/oh-sarah-palin/
- Barack Obama compares Mitt Romney to Robin Hood, in reverse of course and gets his shorts mocked off on twitter: https://twitter.com/TheLookingSpoon/status/232729792485675008/photo/1
- As I live and breathe Press Secretary Carney dodges questions on Harry Reids Romney Pays No taxes for 10 years #TrueStory lies: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/08/06/wh_distances_itself_from_harry_reid_carney_says_he_speaks_for_himself.html
Check back as I’ll add more if needed!