Don’t forget to tune in to Allman in the Morning during the 8:00 am hour to hear #SOTR!
It’s a Baby Video
- The Obama Administration delays ObamaCare implementation until 2015 on the Employer Mandate portion. Should we cheer or laugh at the stupidity of this Administration and their “law”? Guess what? Midterms are coming up and the law is still supremely unpopular. Bwa. Haha. Ha. (Bloomberg.com)
- Michelle Obama tells the Tanzanians that living in the White House is like living in a “nice prison”. Every time this chick opens her pie hole we get another peek into the mind of a very ungrateful, unkind person. (Newmax.com)
- By the by: there is a subliminal message in the delay of the ObamaCare law. It’s an admission of massive suckage on the part of the law and it’s roll out. (Newsmax.com)
- I had the honor of going on the Wayne and Stacy Show on the 405 Radio!
- Ezra Klein Calls For End of ObamaCare Employer Mandate (nalert.blogspot.com)
- Breaking: ObamaCare employer mandate to be delayed until 2015 (hotair.com)
- Hidden fees of ObamaCare will cost one school district about $428,000 in 2014 (eagnews.org)
- Obama Care is soooooo great……… (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Key Obamacare provision delayed (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Report: WH will delay Obamacare employer mandate until 2015 (twitchy.com)
Please follow and like us: